Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 6th August 2007
BS.Player Newbie

aristop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default suddenly bsplayer don't show any movie

hy there - i'm using bsplayer 1.39 from a long time now and suddenly i can't see any format on it - i can hear the movie and if there is a sub i can see it too - and i have all the codecs - in my windows media player i can see the movies..

i tried to uninstalled it and installed it again and again (even the codecs) but nothing works.. also i tried to install different version and nothing..
i'm using windows vista and just a week ago it all happend - without something different on my computer..

anyone can help me? i'm clueless
Old 6th August 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

What rendering mode is selected under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > [Video rendering]?
Could you try "Internal renderer overlay (default)" (allowing Aero to be switched off if applicable for your Vista-version) or alternatively VMR9?

Does BSPlayer recognize it as a video-file or mistake it as an audio-file (if you're using base skin, it does show this info). What info is shown under
(rightclick>) Options > Filters > Advanced (perhaps also click on the [+]-s).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 17th December 2009
BS.Player Newbie

h756224 is on a distinguished road
Default bs player doesnt show the movies !

hi .
Ihave the same problem with bs player ! it doesnt even open the play windows ! and plays any video file as if its an audio file !! but in the file information says the movie size is ... so bs player can recognize the file type and knows that it is not an audio one but ...!!!
Old 17th December 2009
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Could you be a little more specific ? On the skin it reads "audio file" but if you press ALT + 3 you have movie info ? If so, probably your splitter it's obsolete and must be upgraded (assuming you have the apropiate codecs)
If it's not "audio file" but instead it shows some 320x240 @ 25 then your video window is AWOL. Either you minimised it or left it on the secondary monitor. In this case you can delete BSPlayer's config files and all should go back to normal.
Old 18th December 2009
BS.Player Newbie

h756224 is on a distinguished road
Default solved

thanx for the answer .
after about one month challenging the problem I finally found the laughing problem's reason myself ! why laughing ? I had moved the player's window under the taskbar and the bsplayer had memorized the previous windows position so that every time I would open the bsplayer I couldnt see the player's window !!

Last edited by h756224; 18th December 2009 at 09:05 AM.

Tags
movie, show, suddenly