Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd September 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Sunbriel is on a distinguished road
Question Subtitles not found on web

My apologies if this is re-posting, but I haven't found a topic like this.
I have an anime movie which is on Japanese. BS Player finds subtitles, but whenever I search for those subtitles on web, I can't find them. I want to download those subtitles so I can burn the movie with them.
Is there ANY possibility to export those subtitles from BS Player?(I've seen topics like this, but they only explain how to import subtitles with some programs)

Thanks in advance
Old 4th September 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Online subtitles question
Subtitles - download DivX subtitles from the biggest open subtitles database (Japanese)
supposing that the movie is in Japanese you would probably want the Croatian subs:
Subtitles - download DivX subtitles from the biggest open subtitles database (Croatian)
Web Search :: BSPlayer-Search.com
Subtitles
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 4th September 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Sunbriel is on a distinguished road

I've already checked on opensubtitles.org and BSPlayer-subtitles.com and nothing I just don't get it from where are those subtitles that BS Player shows me each time I play that movie(the movie's called The Diamond Dust Rebellion)

By the by, I prefer English over Croatian subtitles.

Last edited by Sunbriel; 4th September 2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 9th August 2010
BS.player Regular User

opensubtitles is on a distinguished road

you can use some other program to see, where the subtitles come from. If they come from opensubtitles.org - use for example firefox extensions for searching subtitles:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6982/

it is possible, that we have wrong name on the server, and you can't find this subtitle by the name, but by the hash you can, and that extension helps you.

let me know if it helped.

Tags
export, found, subtitles, web