BS.Player 2.33 is out & special Xmas sale
For any new BS.Player PRO you buy between Nov 10th and Jan 10th, we will extend the normal duration of the license from 12 to 18 months! ( Save 15$ - 33% off) CLICK HERE to order!
In addition to the six extra months on your subscription, you'll also receive all upcoming versions we will release during this time, as well as an extended period of our superior technical help! Furthermore, a special Christmas BS.Player skin is available, just to get you in the mood for the best holiday season of the year!
Additionaly, if you like BS.Player even more, you can purchase 2 year license for which we will extend the duration to whooping 4 years! Save (Save 60$ - 50% off) CLICK HERE to order!
New BS.Player 2.33 special Christmas edition includes new functionality – plays Youtube videos directly from the net and it can save these videos to your hard-drive as flv files for later playback. Now you can download all of your favourite Youtube videos directly to your computer simply by using BS.Player. New and improved chapters feature includes visual display of video chapters with thumbnail preview for each chapter – navigate through chapters with just one mouse click!
We hope you'll enjoy using BS.Player for all your entertainment needs and we wish you a wonderful Christmas season!
List of improvements and fixes in BS.Player version 2.33.976:
- fixed broken FLV streaming support
- sometimes mkv/vobsub subtitles couldn't be disabled, fixed
- 'Draw subtitles to overlay surface' option now also works with EVR renderer under Vista, so subtitles will not be resized with video, if option is disabled
- added support for YouTube videos, play and save (Simply paste copied url from youtube.com using shortcut Ctrl+v or Open URL to play it, and when the entire youtube file is downloaded, you can save it simply by using "Save as" menu item)
- added option to generate and save thumbnails (Use menu item "Generate thumbnails" to quickly create thumbnails image for enitre video)
- improved chapters support (default key Ctrl+c), external program for generatign thumbnails is not required anymore, chapter thumbnails are now auto generated, chapter preferences
- added better support for multimedia keys (now all multimedia buttons will work by default, but only if BS.Player is active program.)
- codec manager will now use system proxy server settings
- some changes were made in GUI for translation purposes
- added BS.Player in Auto-play Windows feature for all video and audio files
- fixed fulscreen to fullscreen bug
- fixed ML bug when no items were visible after BS.Player crash
- some other minor bug fixes and changes
|Android translations | Technical help for PRO users | BS.Player-Subtitles.com | BSPeter's Help2Help | F. A. Q - Wiki | BSP Games
|233, sale, special, xmas|