Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd October 2007
Anonymous
BS.Guest

Default Why I can't buy?

Hi.
What up?I paid for your player but I got this letter:
Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

your purchase of BS.Player PRO was rejected due to WorldPay warning.
Your money will be refunded to you in a matter of 5 days.
Please try to reorder using different credit card.

Webteh team

What's going on? :evil:
What is it "WorldPay warning"?My own card may be stolen by me or what else?
They took money and after that I got this sweety letter from Webteh.
And I don't have different credit card.
Old 3rd October 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Info from Worldpay's FAQ (click here for a direct link):
Quote:
A Warning indicates a greater level of doubt concerning the transaction than does a Caution, and
is based on a significant discrepancy in:

the billing address details and/or
a Card Security Code mismatch and/or
an unusual pattern of shopping activity (e.g. a higher rate of purchases containing the same shopper or card detail than we would normally expect)
So it seems that maybe you made an error when filling in your data?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 3rd October 2007
Anonymous
BS.Guest

Hi.
I didn't made any error because WorlPay took my money and I received transaction confirmation:
Quote:
Your transaction has been proccesed successfully.It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of Webteh, d.o.o. to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered
Quote:
Dear Shopper,

Thank you for contacting WorldPay.

This Warning means the Webteh cannot accept any payments made by your card. This could be for a number of reasons.
It may be that they do not accept cards issued in Israel, please contact them to find out.
So this is Webteh doesn't accept cards from my country?
Old 3rd October 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Well to know the answer to this we'll have to wait for a team-member (most probably Ico-man) to react to this, but it might indeed also be based on this (=Worldpay's) country-information (click here).

P.S.: And - of course - you could always contact BS.Player-team (using this contact-form) yourself directly.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 4th October 2007
Anonymous
BS.Guest

Thank you,BSPeter
I already contacted directly BS.Player Team and they told me they don't now anything concrete about this and I should ask WorldPay.Ok,WorldPay guy told me this is Webteh decision don't allow to purchase their product to users from my country.Very interesting story isn't it?
And only now I see this
http://support.worldpay.com/kb/user_...d/ffg2011.html
I'm and my country in the blacklist.Very sweet :evil:
So why mr.Iztok from Webteh told me I would have to use another credit card if they don't accept cards issued in Israel at all???
And why to use so unfriendly service such as WorldPay?Without any alternative choices?
I never have had any problems like these with all other on-line systems:Shareit,element 5,regnow,PayPal etc.

BS.Player Team
Please allow me to buy BS.Player and allow to all other people from all countries purchase it.
I'm not a fraudster
Old 4th October 2007
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road
Default WorldPay and BS.Player

Ok, let's get some things straight:

1) Anonymous claim
"Ok,WorldPay guy told me this is Webteh decision don't allow to purchase their product to users from my country." IS COMPLETELY INCORRECT.

Original WorldPay text:
"It may be that they do not accept cards issued in Israel, please contact them to find out. "

We have a big customer base in Israel, and we do sell BS.Player into that country. Hovewer, we will refuse any transactions that are marked as "Warning" by WorldPay from ANY country.

2) Anonymous claim
"They took money and after that I got this sweety letter from Webteh. "
As seen in text of automated e-mail from WorldPay below, your transaction has been PROCESSED, but not yet ACCEPTED.

Original WorldPay text:
"Your transaction has been proccesed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted."
Our company received no money at all from your account, it is being temporarily (up to 5 days) held by WorldPay, until we decide to accept or decline certain transaction.

Your transaction was not accepted by Webteh, and your money will be back on your account within 5 days - due to delayed approval system in use by WorldPay.

We will implement PayPal service in a near future.
Closed Thread

Tags
buy