View Single Post
Old 29th July 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterKiller666
In fact, I even have problems to get the main window to show in fullscreen mode. I have to press "H" several times, the same for "Show/Hide Main Window" in the menu.
Maybe you're using a skin which has a special/separate full screen skin (which will appear in full screen mode by moving the mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen). What skin are you using (and is "Enable full screen skin" checked or unchecked under Options > Skins)?
Unfortunately none of your posts mention any information on your PC's hardware (like CPU, graphics card, etc). This could perhaps be of help!
Further do you have this "stutter"-problem in all movies or just some? If so, which codec is used for those movies? (Could be you need to update the codec)
Also settings (under Video rendering) of overlay mode and (e.g.) "Disable YV12 format" may be of influence.
Have a look under (i.a.) item 2 of my Help-to-Help post (linked at the bottom of all my messages) and perhaps have a look at adicoto's list of codecs
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20