View Single Post
Old 17th April 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: !!!ROTATE THE SCREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef
I OFTEN SLEEP ON THE BED TO WATCH MOVIE.
  1. Usually these two things don't go together (unless you're watching a kind of 'internal movie', commonly known as a 'dream'). :lol:
  2. Further, your question is not clear (even if you SHOUT it at the readers of this forum; don't SHOUT!).
  3. Do you mean rotate by 180 degrees? Then this issue is covered about a million times in posts in this forum and both F.A.Q.-pages (be it the other way around, i.e. that posters wanted to watch their movies not being displayed upside down). Some codecs/filters which may be used by BSPlayer (while playing a movie check under rightclick > Options > Filters > Advanced) have a possibility (in the configuration options) to "flip video" or "flip screen" or similar. XviD-codec has such possibility and as far as I understand also ffdshow and DirectVobSub (I'm not using ffdshow nor DVobSub myself).
  4. However, if you mean rotate by an angle of e.g. 90 degrees, then you've got a valid feature request (though you're not the first one; check out this post)
  5. Don't double-post (removed your other post).

P.S.: Suggest to have your keyboard repaired, so that you can also use lower case characters.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20