View Single Post
Old 11th April 2006
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Brrrr.... a codec pack :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjohn
Under Options there are only a Filter management menu .....
Under "Filter manager" I've found ... AC3Filter ...FileVersion: 1.01a ...
"Filter management" menu is shown under Options > Preferences, but I mentioned Options > Filters (> Advanced).
Maybe a newer version of AC3filter? (I personally still use the old 0.70b version, so I've no experience with v.1.0+.) Check the link AC3Filter v1.0+ under item (4) of my Help2Help-post.

PS:
At the Free-codecs AC3Filter-page (the link in my post will bring you there) there is an "Important Note" reading: There is a bug in the AC3 Filter 0.70b (and perhaps later versions) that prevents it from working well with Media Files that contain multiple AC3 Audio Tracks. Installing AC3 Filter 0.7b FIX will solve the problem (this fix doesn't contain all files, install standard version first!)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20