Thread: Final Countdown
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2006
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
We have the same old joke overhere, so I don't think it has anything to do with the history of your country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
it was used when comunists were ruling it. ....No, it has nothing to do with the history. I've never said that.
Are communists still ruling your country then? Or is that possibly part of your country's history?
Quote:
Our trains don't have delays any more. And as far as I've seen (just 2 or 3 trains I've traveled in your country) neither yours :D
Well, just forget about that. Train delays are certainly not exceptional overhere!
Quote:
In here still 29 min to midnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
and they may still surprise us (or announce a delay).
Do you really believe that ?
Not really, it is quarter past midnight now. But let's give them till to-morrow to come up with one or the other.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20