View Single Post
Old 14th July 2006
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by test
Since obviously Maceart isn't being taken seriously, I'll just say I can confirm the issue he has.
Someone should actually look into the problem, instead of asking inane questions.
I don't know on what you base your "statement" that we are not taking Maceart seriously. Also the questions being asked surely are not inane. They are asked by BSPlayer-users, like Tizio, J7N (and I) who have a serious intention in helping other users. By asking these questions we are trying to narrow down possibilities in an effort to possibly pinpoint what could be cause the other user's trouble (which trouble usually we don't share ourselves, otherwise we could simply confirm it being a bug). If it comes to repairing a bug, we are - of course - depending on BSPlayer's creators (who also read posts in this forum). Again, we just try to help users (and often we have success in that) and at the same time we're also helping the developpers (by sieving the not-so-real bugs from real bugs). So I don't see any reason for your "kicking" against us. If you're so able, why don't you join us and give usefull advices to your fellow-users (in stead of negative comments).
From your post I understand you're confirming this to be a bug which is independent from the different decoders used by BSPlayer. Maybe you can elaborate a bit on that and - by doing so - also help to solve the problem?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20