View Single Post
Old 24th December 2006
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Most recent ForceWare-version is 93.71, but I'm still using NVIDIA GeForce4MX440 (128MB) with ForceWare-version 84.21 (of 9-3-2006) without any problems (so I'm not intending to update).
I assume you're using Clone mode with TV as your secondary display.
Then there may be another solution to your problem.
To automatically have full screen video on your TV (while playing in a window on your PC), select "secondary display" under "Full screen video controls / Full screen device" on your [Geforce4 MX 440]-tab ...[Full Screen Video]
Still there (on the same "page") perhaps check setting under "Full screen video zoom controls / Zoom control" (applicable to "Video Mirror").
(And perhaps also check setting of "Overlay zoom controls" under "Video Overlay Settings" of your Geforce4 MX 440 tab.)
I assume in BSPlayer's Preferences [General] the setting of "For full screen mode switch to" is still its default, i.e. "No change"?
To make sure you're using BSPlayer's default settings I would suggest you to (with BSPlayer not active) rename or delete the folder which holds BSPlayer's settings. This folder is named "BSplayer" and assuming you're using Win-XP, you can find it in
C:\Documents and Settings\[YourName]\Application Data\.
Let us know your findings.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20