View Single Post
Old 6th January 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmeades
There are also problems with the skins, if you haven't noticed. What I'm referring to is if you change the skins, you lose various features... such as the menu... leaving users without a means to 'open' the files they want to view. How does one include nicities like skins, limited as they are, and not notice they have disabled your product...? Do you see what I'm saying....?
To be frank .... no, at least not with respect to your remark re skins that cause you to "loose various features". I would consider that total nonsense, incorrect/unjustified and out of topic with respect to the point you're trying to make. (It only proves you've really very very limited knowledge of BSPlayer's features. By bringing this up as an example you're only weakening your real issue.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20