View Single Post
Old 15th September 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

An Australian user with an unacceptable username whose original post was removed for exactly that reason wrote (unacceptable language removed):
Quote:
Well? are you guys going to reply to this or what??? I have exactly the same error. I have been spouting off how good your player is and now this.

It is obviously a bug because there is more than 1 person with the problem. And yes these problem mpgs open up in other players, all except BSPlayer.

So fix it pleez, i'm uninstalling your program and will be using VLC Player until the problem is resolved, or possibly indefinitely
In this connection, may I remind the Australian user in question that when registering as a member of this forum you also accepted that
Quote:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20