View Single Post
Old 7th November 2008
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-Uzumaki
... where i can get that version or when the new version will be with out that bug thing.
Also if you have repaired it maybe you somehow could release an update, or something to fix it.
Just for your information:
I didn't repair anything. Both Tizio and I (or e.g. adicoto for that matter), are simply users just like you and we have nothing to do with the creation and/or development of BS.Player, which is done by BS.Player's team.
Well, to be honest, we are in fact very longtime and enthousiast users and as such users we (quite some time already) also started to make translations for BS.Player.
It is for testing and translation purposes, that BS.Player team makes new (beta/test) versions available to us and other users of the BS.Player Pro-version (to be paid for) a short while before they make a new version generally available. So, if you're a user of BS.Player Free, I'm afraid you simply have to be patient a bit (my personal guess is about a week).

P.S.:
If you quote it is not necessary to quote full text of posts and - more importantly - if you wish the quoted text to appear properly, please select "Disable HTML in this post" just below the textbox in your reply-post.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20