View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 25th September 2009
BSPeter's Avatar
BSPeter BSPeter is offline
Moderator
BS.Player Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 5,463
Rep Power: 28
BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Default

"mega-codec pack":

Are "Remember settings"-boxes at the bottom of (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > ...
... [FFDshow properties] (resp. [DivX4+ properties] and [DivX3.11 properties]) checked or unchecked?

And in those 20% of the movies you're playing, does BS.Player use any particular different codec(s)/filter(s) as compared to the remaining 80%?
(rightclick >) Options > Filters > Advanced

Any difference when it concerns movies already previously played by you or not?

(Trying to find a common denominator).
__________________
Help2Help (click) BSplayer: simply the best & most versatile (Build 1072 Dutch language here!)
When posting always mention your computer's OS and the version and build number(!) of BS.Player as used by you,
as well as - if applicable and especially when encountering problems - the type(s) of the file(s) mentioned in your post.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Reply With Quote
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20