View Single Post
Old 24th December 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rko2164 View Post
thanks for the reply yes i did it asked if i wanted to install stuff i went to yes it installed ac3 filter or something i updated my codec pack yesterday and its bs player free maybe bs player cannot play dvd's these are real dvds not boodleg not pirated straight from the shop
Did you try as indicated in post first referred to in the first linked post in my answer:
Quote:
MPEG2 decoders (REQUIRED FOR DVD PLAYBACK):
K-lite codec pack (ONLY install option"MPEG-2, DVD>Cyberlink"):
free codec download audio pack at k-litecodecpack.com
Further re "I updated my codec pack yesterday" please note that since you previously instructed/allowed BS.Player to install codecs/filters "internally" to BS.Player, the player will still look for those codecs/filters in its internal folders, so "updating a codec-pack" (especially the word pack makes me shiver) doesn't do anything much. (On this, i.e. "BSPLAYER'S LOCAL CODECS", you might well read Grendizer's post "codecs" as also mentioned (3rd line) in the first post linked to in my answer, taking note of the fact that the application "bspcodecdl.exe" he referres is is named "codecmanager.exe" at present).
With respect to Darkling's reaction: please refer to the second link as provided in my previous answer.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20