View Single Post
Old 14th February 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

No thanks for no help given
Glad you solved it yourselves and nice to see it was such a simple "problem" (as I more or less 'suspected' when I read your post).
Also very good to see that an almost five years (yes 5!, which is almost a lifetime in technology nowadays!!) old version of BSPlayer is working well on a fully up-to-date [Win7 64bit i7-CPU]-PC (Very nice high end specs indeed!! I'm a bit jealous, but would have expected another video card.)
If - at any time - you feel BSPlayer v.137 (which is one of the versions I also have still installed on my PC) becomes a bit obsolete, why don't you download and try 'to-days' BS.Player? Free-version is (back to being) entirely free of any ad-support and you can decide during setup if you want to also install e.g. the BS.Controlbar; BS.Player functions both with or without BS.Player's toolbar/search:

On the other hand, if v.137 entirely fulfills your requirements, you can also take the position "if it ain't broke don't fix it".
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20