View Single Post
Old 20th April 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzi69 View Post
Bs Player Pro problems latest
When i try to open certain video file i get pop out message "can't save configuration file!
please reinstall with default settings or choose folder with write permission".....
What is "latest"? Well, did you (re)install BS.Player with default settings?
Quote:
But why do i need disable UAC. I dont want it to be disabled it is recommended default setup for windows 7.
Why dont you create exception and make it possible to run with UAC enabled?
BS.Player (nor any other program) can make an exception to UAC's control. It is Window's UAC (User Account Control) which is controlling all access and privileges and not the other way around (programs do not control UAC)! Lots of (more experienced) users consider UAC a real nuisance.
Quote:
Another problem is overlay is not compactible with aero, why is that a problem?Every time i open video file i get that pop out message. But the funny thing that with bs player free i dont get can't save configuration file and overlay is not
compactible with aero pop out window, can you explain that to me?
What "Rendering mode" is selected in Pro (and in free) version? (Pro & free installed on the same PC?)
under (rightclick>) Options > Preferences > Video > [Video rendering]
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20