View Single Post
Old 1st February 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

First note I'm just a BS.Player user like you.
Also note I've no intention whatsoever to install all these different players as BS.Player has served me well for a very long time already and it covers all my needs for a player.
Unfortunately you do not mention what version/build number of BS.Player you're using. (If I recall correctly there has been a version where black wasn't black.)
The only thing I was able to clearly see from your picture is that BS.Player's black background and the black backgrounds of KMPlayer and VLC are identical. Only the window at bottom right (zoomplayer) seems to differ and have a "blacker black". I don't know about (α) WMP and (β) MPCHC and I also don't intend to find out myself as (α) I'm not interested in WMP (which I utterly dislike) resp. (β) MPCHC isn't installed on my PC (and I'd like to keep it that way).
That being said, please note that I assume several settings could be of influence, notably i.a. the video rendering used. Perhaps also which codecs/filters BS.Player uses for the actual displaying of movie-files. You can find out which codecs/filters BS.Player uses for a specific movie file (with that movie file loaded of course) as follows:
(rightclick >) Options > Filters > Advanced
Then click on the [+]-signs shown in front of the codecs/filters to reveal further info AND access, such as access to that decoder's/filter's settings!!.
(For e.g. ffdshow only part of ffdsettings are also accessible - provided a file is loaded for which BS.Player uses ffdshow! - via rightclick > Options > Preferences > Video > FFDshow properties. Via the route "Options > Filters > Advanced" all settings are accessible).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20