View Single Post
Old 5th July 2003
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlv600
I suggest you to change your download manager to FlashGet.
Well xlv600, I'm of the opinion that a download page should work "as default" without being obliged to choose any particular download manager (so I for one am not going to follow up your suggestion). Also I never encounter a similar problem when downloading from other sites.
Anyhow, your links all have the same result for me: they lead me to the index page. How these links (or the download page itself) would work with FlashGet I don't know (and as I mentioned before: I do not intend to find it out). I can imagine other users feel the same. Then again, there is still the possibility that my firewall works against me (though it seems really odd that other download sites give no problems); I simply don't know.
Anyhow download does work without problems on this site:
http://www.dvd.box.sk/index.php?pid=...=info&rid=7499
and on Goety's site:
http://www.bsplay.com/
(though Tom was rather late this last time in providing build 499; the dvd.box-site clearly beat him on that one.)
Unfortunately the "special" builds like the "debug" and "nightly" builds (500 at present) are not available from either of these sites.
Fortunately bst2k has been very helpful to me in the past in providing me a build which I was unable to obtain in another way, so that I could update my Dutch translation (like you do in French) in spite of my download-difficulties. (The 499 language-version is also OK for the 500 version as I've meanwhile been able to establish.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20