View Single Post
Old 31st May 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

With respect to the last few lines of your post, I don't see why this veiled sarcasm? I assume you know about Google Analytics too?
I wonder: aren't we also here to provide support to BS.Player users? So shouldn't we point out to them how they could safely download and install BS.Player FREE without BS.Player's Controlbar if they want to avoid it? Or should we just sit down and accept whatever difficulties NOD32 (or any other AV-program for that matter) throws on users' paths? I personally don't think so! (E.g. see this post and thread when Norton caused difficulties back in 2004.) So why are you so stubborny refusing to help users to overcome a problem caused by NOD32? Simply because you also use it? I would say that's exactly why you're in the best position to help them.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20