View Single Post
Old 8th September 2003
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

OK adicoto, you add another utility to the two I already provided in my earlier post. Unfortunately you don't give a link to it.
Well, here it is:
http://titanic.nyme.hu/~wyx/submax/

So Help...frustrated Guest, now you have three utilities to pick from:
SubSync, SubtitleWorkshop and SubMax.

As I told you earlier Help...frustrated Guest, I personally have done my conversions from .smi to .srt using SubSync (which I think is a very simple and effective utility which I also use to sync video and subtitles if they are out of sync).
For your purpose simply load the .smi subtitle-file and than you need only save choosing .srt as extention and that's it!

But, of course, the two others can do the same and have more possibilities and options!

Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20