View Single Post
Old 17th September 2003
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
only option is to modify the maximum subtitle display time in options, preferences, subtitles. Give a 6000 ms time.
I cannot imagine how this could possibly solve the problem, unless ky's present setting of BSPlayer's "Maximum subtitle display time (msec)" is simply too short and thereby causing the problem that ky has insufficient time to properly read the subtitles.
For ky's problem isn't that the subtitles display too long, but instead they display too short.
So (again unless ...(etc. as above)....) I truly don't see how the setting of a maximum display time would help!
Instead ky would need to be able to set a minimum display time as (s)he has also properly indicated in his/her post!

(P.S.: I would be interested to learn from ky if his/her present settings indeed were simply too short and effectively caused the problem or not)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20