Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

RazI is on a distinguished road
Default Hi guys please helop

Hey i just have the new bsp and have a option very useful i just asking if i can change the site where to download the subtitle please help
I want to change http://www.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc to another sit
please help
Old 1st October 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Though it is an intended feature to add the possibility of changing subtitle-sites/adding your own subtitle-sites, this feature is still under development and not implemented yet. (It's still on the "wish list" so to say.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
guys, helop