Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

orioren is on a distinguished road
Default [ANSWERED] is thare a way to change the resolution of my pc with a push of a button?

I own 2 monitor:
1.phlips 4:3
2.lg full HD 47' 16:9

I like to work on clone mode and I can set 2 deferent resolution to my screens so every time I watch a movie I change my screen resolution to 1920:1080.
Can I do it with a shortcut?
Some key that will do it shortly and not by pressing the right mouse key\video\change resolution and then select it?
Thanks a lot

Ori Oren
Old 16th February 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Maybe BS.Player's feature "At start switch to" or "For full screen mode switch to" under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > General [General settings]
(just below the window with all the checkboxes)
can help you?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 18th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

orioren is on a distinguished road
Default yes it help thanks

Yes it help thanks
But from some reason when I’m in 1920X1080 60 Hz I can’t see the down part of the screen it just outside the picture.
And then I can’t control the time of the movie, I can’t move to accretion time cause I can’t see the with stripe where you move forward only the buttons above it.
Thanks in advance
And sorry for my English
BSPeter moved the greyed out part to a new thread: Controls only partly shown in full (2nd) screen

Tags
button, change, push, resolution, thare