Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20th March 2013
BS.Player Newbie

tanso556 is on a distinguished road
Question Saving the movie/subtitles on HD

I've managed to load the subtitles to a movie and it is very well played on BS Player and I save it to my computer under "save as" function but when I tried to play it from my computer the subtitles are missing from the movie. What's wrong and how to fix it?
Old 20th March 2013
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I suppose you (or rather BS.Player) managed to find and play the correct on-line subtitles for the movie in question?
The options whether to download resp. save subtitles must be set under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles > [Online subtitles]
The folder(s) where to save such downloaded subtitles should also be defined there at "Save downloaded subtitles to".
The subtitle folder(s) where BS.Player should look for subtitles (at playback) should be defined in the "south-east" part of the window under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties]
(Subtitles stored in the same folder and with the same name as the movie will be found and played automatically (unless you switched it off of course)).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 21st March 2013
BS.Player Newbie

tanso556 is on a distinguished road
Default Saving movie/subtitle from the BS Media Library

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I managed to load the subtitle into the respective movie and have it saved inside the BS Media Library. Can you please teach me how to save it in my USB drive from the library? TQ.
Old 25th March 2013
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
...(Subtitles stored in the same folder and with the same name as the movie will be found and played automatically (unless you switched it off of course)).
So simply copy/move the subtitle file to the same location as to which you copied/moved the movie file.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
movie or subtitles, saving