Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30th June 2013
BS.Player Newbie

carteck is on a distinguished road
Default movie plays from last play...

Hi I have 30 short movies for my son on sd card, I have the player set to random play, if I skip on to next clip it plays from where it last player...HOW DO I SET THE PLAYER TO START AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH MOVIE.?

Thank you in advance..
Old 30th June 2013
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

You're most probably referring to BSPlayer for Android?
If so, I'm afraid this behaviour cannot be changed in the present version.
(See this reply-post by BSPlayer's team member Ico-man: How do I force BS PLayer to always play files from beginning?)

(In Windows-version you should deselect/uncheck "Remember last movie position" under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > General [General settings])
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
movie, play, plays