Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th August 2016
BS.Player Newbie

amert20 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 10 upgrade issue

Today I used windows 10 new upgrade to update my Window 10 software. After updating I cannot use any controls in BSplayer when the movie is playing. I can not fast forward, stop, move the bar, open menu etc. It seems that everything is frozen. Except it plays the movie. Any idea how to fix it. First I thought that Cortana is preventing it but I disabled Cortana still no access to controls.

This freezing happens when the movie is playing. If I open BSplayer while nothing is player then all the buttons are active on BSPlayer. As soon as the movie starts everything is locked.
Old 16th August 2016
BS.Player Newbie

mouameme is on a distinguished road

Exact same issue for me, with the Anniversary Update on Windows 10 Home edition 64 bits in French.
It seems to happen when I configure BS.Player as "always on top": in this case, the controls from the main windows (the player) do not work any more.

Very VERY annoying, as ALL Windows 10 users are currently being upgraded to this Anniversary Update...

BS.Player 2.70
Old 20th August 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Please help. We cannot use BSplayer. It is very annoying..... I sent several emails to technical support but there is no response. They should do something to fix it.
Old 31st August 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouameme View Post
Exact same issue for me, with the Anniversary Update on Windows 10 Home edition 64 bits in French.
It seems to happen when I configure BS.Player as "always on top": in this case, the controls from the main windows (the player) do not work any more.

Very VERY annoying, as ALL Windows 10 users are currently being upgraded to this Anniversary Update...

BS.Player 2.70

Were you able to resolve the issue. I have requested technical support several times from BSplayer but nobody responded on the request. I thought that they have good and reputable technical support for paying customers.
Old 19th September 2016
BS.Player Newbie

cfv1000 is on a distinguished road
Default Solution

Hello,

I had the same issue until i de-activated Always on top (CTRL + A).

I hope this helps
Old 7th October 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Bulldogsi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfv1000 View Post
Hello,

I had the same issue until i de-activated Always on top (CTRL + A).

I hope this helps

I works 10x!!!!
Old 28th October 2016
BS.Player Newbie

amitka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amert20 View Post
Today I used windows 10 new upgrade to update my Window 10 software. After updating I cannot use any controls in BSplayer when the movie is playing. I can not fast forward, stop, move the bar, open menu etc. It seems that everything is frozen. Except it plays the movie. Any idea how to fix it. First I thought that Cortana is preventing it but I disabled Cortana still no access to controls.

This freezing happens when the movie is playing. If I open BSplayer while nothing is player then all the buttons are active on BSPlayer. As soon as the movie starts everything is locked.
Just cancel the ALWAYS ON TOP mode
Old 31st October 2017
BS.Player Newbie

xnurofen is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Error after installation http://klikr.org/01449fc2dcb677102062b8b0a22f.png
Old 21st December 2017
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

If it works, ignore the message. Also, download new version 2.72.
Old 22nd January 2018
BS.Player Newbie

wsni.ir is on a distinguished road
Default How to fix Bsplayer issues in Windows 10

How to fix Bsplayer issues in Windows 10

Some users reported problems while opening Youtube links with BSplayer. If you encountered the same issue, you can fix it by checking if the link you want to open starts with ‘https’ and removing the ‘s’ from the URL.

Also, there is another annoying Bsplayer issue that has been affecting thousands of users, namely the infamous “Bsplayer exe an error occurred in the application” problem. In order to help you get rid of it, we have come up with an extensive and very easy to read guide.

Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November, 2012 and has been since revamped and updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
Old 17th March 2018
BS.Player Newbie

leem242 is on a distinguished road

I think download latest version will resolve the issue.

Tags
issue, upgrade, windows