Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 14th August 2016
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
amert20 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 10 upgrade issue

Today I used windows 10 new upgrade to update my Window 10 software. After updating I cannot use any controls in BSplayer when the movie is playing. I can not fast forward, stop, move the bar, open menu etc. It seems that everything is frozen. Except it plays the movie. Any idea how to fix it. First I thought that Cortana is preventing it but I disabled Cortana still no access to controls.

This freezing happens when the movie is playing. If I open BSplayer while nothing is player then all the buttons are active on BSPlayer. As soon as the movie starts everything is locked.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 16th August 2016
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
mouameme is on a distinguished road
Default

Exact same issue for me, with the Anniversary Update on Windows 10 Home edition 64 bits in French.
It seems to happen when I configure BS.Player as "always on top": in this case, the controls from the main windows (the player) do not work any more.

Very VERY annoying, as ALL Windows 10 users are currently being upgraded to this Anniversary Update...

BS.Player 2.70
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 20th August 2016
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
amert20 is on a distinguished road
Default

Please help. We cannot use BSplayer. It is very annoying..... I sent several emails to technical support but there is no response. They should do something to fix it.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 31st August 2016
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
amert20 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouameme View Post
Exact same issue for me, with the Anniversary Update on Windows 10 Home edition 64 bits in French.
It seems to happen when I configure BS.Player as "always on top": in this case, the controls from the main windows (the player) do not work any more.

Very VERY annoying, as ALL Windows 10 users are currently being upgraded to this Anniversary Update...

BS.Player 2.70

Were you able to resolve the issue. I have requested technical support several times from BSplayer but nobody responded on the request. I thought that they have good and reputable technical support for paying customers.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 14th September 2016
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: USA
Age: 22
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
Joamees is on a distinguished road
Talking How to fix Err_Tunnel_Connection_Failed error

How to fix Err_Tunnel_Connection_Failed error Err_Tunnel_Connection_Failed Error is a simple connection error. If you face this in your browser then you canapply the following solutions from here.
How to Fix Err_Tunnel_Connection_Failed Error | Top PC Tech
__________________
How to fix Err_Tunnel_Connection_Failed error Err_Tunnel_Connection_Failed Error is a simple connection error. If you face this in your browser then you canapply the following solutions from here.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 19th September 2016
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Age: 28
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
cfv1000 is on a distinguished road
Default Solution

Hello,

I had the same issue until i de-activated Always on top (CTRL + A).

I hope this helps
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 7th October 2016
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 41
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
Bulldogsi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfv1000 View Post
Hello,

I had the same issue until i de-activated Always on top (CTRL + A).

I hope this helps


I works 10x!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 28th October 2016
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
amitka is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amert20 View Post
Today I used windows 10 new upgrade to update my Window 10 software. After updating I cannot use any controls in BSplayer when the movie is playing. I can not fast forward, stop, move the bar, open menu etc. It seems that everything is frozen. Except it plays the movie. Any idea how to fix it. First I thought that Cortana is preventing it but I disabled Cortana still no access to controls.

This freezing happens when the movie is playing. If I open BSplayer while nothing is player then all the buttons are active on BSPlayer. As soon as the movie starts everything is locked.
Just cancel the ALWAYS ON TOP mode
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
issue, upgrade, windows

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bookmarks not working after Windows 10 upgrade behbeh Bug Reports And Codecs 1 14th December 2015 10:59 AM
Windows 7 DPI Scaling - Drag & Drop issue synth General Talk And Support 0 28th September 2010 01:39 PM
Some Movies not working now with Upgrade to 2.52 build 1031 deepset Bug Reports And Codecs 2 4th May 2010 03:01 PM
Can BSPlayer show Windows Master volume in OSD or otherwise? XxDeadlyxX General Talk And Support 1 4th May 2009 02:13 PM
Windows XP normal user issue insy BS.Player Skins and Skinning 3 14th December 2005 09:29 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19