Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18th March 2009
BS.Player Newbie

GeO3x is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Playlist problem or missunderstanding..

Hi, I don' know if bs.player it can't do this thing or I don't know.

I created two playlists.. playlist A and playlist B.
I see that I can't add directly to playlist A or B any new music files or all files from a folder.. that add button at the bottom is frozen; the only thing I can do is to first use the add button in Audio in ML to add them to Audio in Media Library and then send them to a specific playlist (A or B).

If I have in my PC different genres of music, I would have to add all types of music into a single place in Audio - in Media Library - and then search In Media Library in audio for specific music from specific folders to send them to one of my customized playlists (A or B). That is very anoying..

Any suggestion?

P.S. I use Bs.Player PRO 2.36
Old 19th March 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Cannot reproduce. Playlist working as supposed to. Add button simply working. Of course in (PL) you can only have one playlist at any one time and you have to save that before you can create another.
The feature you're looking for is indeed a (ML)-feature. In Media Library you can make and have more playlists available (like you apparently did).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
missunderstanding, playlist