Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 6th April 2012
BS.Player Newbie

lotsa is on a distinguished road
Default How do I get it to turn off the screen to save batteries?

Wondering how do I get bsplayer lite to turn off the screen back light to save battery power while I am streaming audio ?
Old 10th April 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Not yet possible, you can swipe on left side down to minimize the brightness, but you can't turn the display completely off. In future BSPlayer will playback audio files in the background, and you will be able to lock smartphone completely.
Old 16th April 2012
BS.Player Newbie

lotsa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ico-man View Post
Not yet possible, you can swipe on left side down to minimize the cot, but you can't turn the display completely off. In future BSPlayer will playback audio files in the background, and you will be able to lock smartphone completely.
OK, thanks. Look forward to it... btw. I am using a tablet not a phone, but I hope it will work the same.

Tags
batteries, battery, save, screen, turn