Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21st January 2014
BS.Player Newbie

mite_jan is on a distinguished road
Default how to zoom to fullscreen without pinching ?

i love bsplayer , it is a lot better than mxplayer but the only thing i miss in bsplayer is the zoom to fullscreen button ( without black bars)

i have an android tv stick and i am using it with a mouse and as you know i cannot pinch with the mouse
is there a way i can zoom somehow to fullscreen

thanks
Old 22nd January 2014
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

BSPlayer should be in full screen mode by default.

(To test if it is, you could e.g. doubletap/click on screen and then tap/click menu (top right), then select "pop up" video. Then double-tap/click on pop-up video window to return to full screen. Anything changed?)

Maybe you intend to use "pan & scan" (in), so that only a "zoomed in" part of the video is shown (which, however, will always result in losing a part of the picture)?

I have an android TV stick too, but I didn't test this only using a mouse sofar. (I don't use the stick with a(n air) mouse as controler, but instead I use a wireless Logitech K400 keyboard, which has a multitouch touchpad to do the swiping etc.)
I will try to test with a mouse tomorrow.

You probably could try as follows: doubletap/click on screen so that BSPlayer's controls are shown. Then tap/click on the most left button thereof at the bottom (four arrows pointing to the four corners of your screen). By repeatedly tapping/clicking this button you cycle through the available screenmodes. As said earlier you will loose part of the picture but maybe this is what you're looking for?
Please let us know your findings.

Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 9th December 2018
BS.Player Newbie

invinoveritas is on a distinguished road

Salute!

do not tell me how to version 1.20 and older on TV box with air mouse to enlarge the image to full screen ( pinch zoom without tachsreen) ? ( version 1.19 had this feature as a separate button.)

Tags
fullscreen, pinching, zoom