Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st May 2014
BS.player Regular User

NudeFan is on a distinguished road
Default Some file types does not work in the play list

Maybe one of you face the same problem:
I downloaded some movies of the not by default registered types like M4V or Mov (preferences/general/file types). I can watch them without problem when clicking in the explorer on it or dragging and dropping it in the playlist.
But: If I save a play list containing such movies, this movies are ignored. If my play list contains only M4V or Mov-Files and I start it, BS Player is starting, but no movie is shown.
After adding the file types to the BSP-Configuration, they are shown - when starting the play list – as well.
Somehow it's strange (not to say a BSP-Bug), that I can watch some file types only with a few ways, other file types work different.

Tags
file, list, play, play list, types, work