Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30th October 2003
BS.Player Newbie

punkb1tch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BSplayer..sound keeps on going but the screen freezes

ok i play the movie wit BSplayer...got the subtitles n everything..sound is perfect..but the screen freezes..like i can hear it..but it freezes..the movie plays for like 10 secs then FREEZES!! and the sound keeps on going~!....wuts wrongs?! ive done everything i could...but nuthings working... :shock: it seems like it only works on DivX player n nuthing else..tried it at real..mplayer and windows media player and they have the same problem as the Bsplayer...DivX plays it fine but the subtitles dont show... :shock:
Old 19th September 2009
BS.Player Newbie

drcuacua is on a distinguished road

It's happening the same to me.

When I try tu run an .avi file, the screen freezes in some point but the audio goes on normally. This didn't happened to me some time ago.

I'm using Windows 7 RC since august aprox, and I think this was when this problem started happening.

I have an ECS SM-M2 6100 with an onboard nVidia 6100, Sempron LE 1150, 1gb RAM. All the drivers are up to date. The version of BSplayer is 2.36 build 990.

I hope someone can help me, as I use BSplayer very much for flims and tv series!

Thanks!
Old 19th September 2009
BS.Player Newbie

drcuacua is on a distinguished road

Ok, problem solved. At least for now...

I unistalled BSplayer, downloaded and installed the latest version (which by now is 2.43 Build 1008) and for now it's all working fine.
Old 12th October 2009
BS.Player Power User

black_ps is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkb1tch View Post
ok i play the movie wit BSplayer...got the subtitles n everything..sound is perfect..but the screen freezes..like i can hear it..but it freezes..the movie plays for like 10 secs then FREEZES!! and the sound keeps on going~!....wuts wrongs?! ive done everything i could...but nuthings working... :shock: it seems like it only works on DivX player n nuthing else..tried it at real..mplayer and windows media player and they have the same problem as the Bsplayer...DivX plays it fine but the subtitles dont show... :shock:

Try to install K-Lite Codec Pack and uninstall all other codecs it's sure a codec problem.
Old 14th October 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I generally advise against using codec-packs.
Instead let BS.Player upon its installation download and install the codecs/filters it needs "internally". Internally meaning that these codecs/filters will only be used by BS.Player so that they don't interfere with other programs on your system.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
freezes, screen