Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th July 2019
BS.Player Newbie

Shakana is on a distinguished road
Default Wireless going off for the second time on windows 10 after searching subtitles

Hi. So it's not the first time, first time i thought it could be anything but my wifi was running smooth and amazing, until i downloaded bsplayer and it searched subtitles, after that my computer froze entirely and i had to force shutdown, my laptop stopped catching any wireless signal,even removed my entire wireless driver i took it to warranty on the store and they solved it by installing again a windows 10 and all of that. I went to grab my laptop, days with all ok, i decided to install BSPLAYER AGAIN, and guess what, same thing happened, im on a old laptop to report this, i'm never going to install bsplayer again on my laptops. I hope you're aware of this, everything same thing happened twice, it was like a dejavu. It was an amazing player but 2 times is a charm, can't be a coincidence. Find what is not working for windows 10 that can make this happen.Thank you.

Tags
searching, subtitles, time, windows, wireless