Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 5th June 2004
BS.Player Newbie

bureaun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Automatical resolution switch

Using version 1.00 RC1 (build 808)

I'm usually using a 1024x768 resolution and I set up BSPlayer to switch automatically to 800x600x32 resolution on Full Screen mode (in order to play it on my TV). However, I let the resolution unchanged on start up.
When I switch to Full Screen, the screen resolution does actually change, but the movie size remains the same (if it was 640x480, it does not stretch to full screen). :?

How can I do to make it stretch? I hope I made myself clear enough. Thank you for your help.
Old 5th June 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Check if "Don't resize video in full screen" is by any chance selected; if so deselect it. (Didn't check, but you may have to exit BSPlayer and (re)start it before changed setting takes effect.)
(rightclick > Options > Preferences> Video > General)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 5th June 2004
BS.Player Newbie

bureaun is an unknown quantity at this point

I checked but I had the "Don't resize video in Full Screen" option deselected already... I even restarted my computer but it did not change anything. :(
The weird thing is that it works out well if I change the setup and set the resolution switch on startup instead of full screen mode (but it's not what I want).

Please, let me know if you have more leads...

Tags
automatical, resolution, switch