Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20th July 2004
BS.Player Newbie

luminus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My time(er) is not running, so subs won't start. Any ideas?

Hi, just found shrek 2. Unfortunately when i start it in bs my timer does not start (not in any program btw) This means my sub with the first line at 0.55.00 wont start. Any ideas how to fix it?
Old 20th July 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

"Found Shrek 2" ??!! :lol: (sure that "Brein" didn't loose it? :twisted: )
Are subtitles shown with other movies?
Are you sure your subtitle-file is OK
(Otherwise perhaps have a look here)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 21st July 2004
BS.Player Newbie

the subfile is alright. Shrek the movie isn't. There is no timestamp. If you're lets say half an hour in the movie the timer/clock still says 00.00.00. btw i did get the subs from the site you mentioned. my native language you see. So how do i get the timestamp to work?
Old 22nd July 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I was aware that you're from The Netherlands and consequently that - most probably - Dutch was your native language. That's why I mentioned that particular site (as well as "Brein").
Very strange phenomenon indeed. You did not mention what type of file (and codec used) your movie-file is. [Check item 2 of my Help-to-Help post; link hereunder].
Is it perhaps possible to load it in (e.g.) VirtualDub (and make a "direct stream" copy (setting for both audio and video))?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 22nd July 2004
BS.Player Newbie

It's a MPEG file, named: "Shrek.2.SVCD.TELESYNC-VideoCD". It won't load in virtualdub. No videofiles found in file, it says. Very strange. But i think i'll give up searching and trying, just have to do it without the subs.
Old 22nd July 2004
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

It's a SVCD file. Download and install an MPEG2 decoder.
SVCD files can't be opened by VirtualDub. But try VirtualdubMod or VirtualDubMPEG2.

Tags
ideas, running, start, subs, timeer