Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 26th April 2005
BS.Player Newbie

liquidsun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default watching a movie on RAID system and nonRaid disk

it has some problems with playing movies on non raid disk

for example:
i have a system WinXP on Raid Drive, also have second raid device and 2 sata disks pluged into it, but i use them as ordinary disks, not as a raid drive

now the problem is when i run a movie from a nonraid drive, guessing bsplayer somehow reads those two as raid aswell then after few seconds of playback the movie freezes and bsplayer practicaly becomes unkillable by taskmanager, reboot is needed

the movie file is not corrupted because if i copy same movie file to c drive wich is a raidsetup, it runs normaly

using xvid 1.03(same thing with or without latest fdd show), and the test was made with the movie file wicker.park.dvdrip.xvid-deity
BSplayer.Pro.v1.22.817 was used with this test

thx, liquid
Old 26th April 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

As mentioned in item (f) under "Miscellaneous" of my Help2Help-post: "To purchasers of BSPlayer Pro (holding an officially obtained registration code), BSPlayer-team provides technical email support. These purchasers are invited to mail their technical questions regarding BSplayer Pro to support@bsplayer.com and they will receive direct support from BSPlayer-team."
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 27th April 2005
BS.Player Newbie

i wasnt exactly seeking technical support, if i were i would probably send an email, this post is merely a small contribution; just though u want to know bout errors in your progy thats all

cheers, liquid
Old 28th April 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

@liquidsun: Just to be clear: I personally wouldn't consider BSPlayer a "progy", but that being said, it certainly isn't mine!! I'm just a user (like you and like most visitors of this forum) and I have no programming or software-development skills whatsoever! As a user of BSPlayer I just try to be of some assistance to my fellow-users. Sorry if you do not appreciate that.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 28th April 2005
BS.Player Newbie

:shock: i didnt exactly put bsplayer down by calling it progy,
program,progy,aplication,app... the way i see it, progy is just shortened word commonly used when chatting
:roll:
also your comment was regarding validity of my registration for bsplayer pro(and not in any way related to the problem i was describing), since the dots indicated a warez relese, for info yea i use a cracked ver of bsplayer pro, dont know exactly why maybe coz i get it cracked already, i didnt even have time to check pro options and i probably never will
also if i didnt feel bsplayer was good enough progy i wouldnt have used it nor visit its webpage and post error reports

,liquid

Tags
movie, nonraid, raid, system, watching