Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21st October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

oren88 is on a distinguished road
Default Color Controls

Why the shortcut key's for Brightness Decrease \ Increase ("End" and "Home") key's by default doesn't work for me ?

I saw that they are configured through "Options>Preferences>Key definitions & WincLIRC" so i don't know what it doens't work ?!

I'll be happy for some help, thanks in advance.
Old 21st October 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

key definition of increase/decrease brightness does not work
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 21st October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

oren88 is on a distinguished road

dude i saw that thread and i still don't get it.. it doesn't answer my question why it isn't working.. what is the solution ? to just change the key's to something else then "Home" and "End" ?!
Old 22nd October 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

@oren88:
You mentioned that you saw that thread but maybe you didn't actually fully read it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
... the working of a set of controls (or not) depends i.a. on overlay settings (or rather 'video rendering') and hardware used...
... it also depends on the codec/filter used for playback...
(As we're not clairvoyant we know nothing of your settings or "warez".)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Unfortunately there are lots of different hard- and software combinations for any PC, which influence the graphics/video capabilities of each individual PC.
Also in that connection BSPlayer has two sets of controls (so if one doesn't work there's still another one you can try): .....

P.S.: Don't doublepost!
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
color, controls