Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31st January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

abba77 is on a distinguished road
Default Forum message order...oldest first

hi

i didnt see anything in the userCP options for this....

on here, the original post is at the bottom with most recent reply on top.

is there a setting i can change to that it appears like most other forums and have the original post on top with replies under it in sequence with more recent at the bottom?

default order is great for people reading every post as soon as it is submitted, but for most like me, each thread i want to read, i have to scroll to the bottom and work back up.
Old 1st February 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

http://forum.bsplayer.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_thread_display
User CP > Settings and options: Edit options > Thread Display Options: Thread Display Mode
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 1st February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

abba77 is on a distinguished road

thanks, once again.

Tags
forum, message, orderoldest