Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 27th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Grendel is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] License key problems

Hello!

Some time ago I said I had problems with my registry key to change to version 2.50. They sent me a new registry key and not got to try because I was the previous version without problems.

Anyway, I have started to install the latest version, I see that when you download the program there is a section with a new registry key, and while I am trying to use, problems remain.

The problem is that every time I enter my username and my new license (or the old, does not matter), the program asks me to restart and when restarted again ask for the username and password and so forth.

Is there a solution? I have to renew your subscription soon and although I quite like the program, not renew if I can not fix this.

I have Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bits.

Forgive my English is pretty poor)

Thanks

Last edited by Grendel; 2nd March 2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 27th February 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Better send a p.m. to a BS.Player-team member (e.g. Ico-man) or use e-mail support (which you, as a purchaser of Pro-version, are entitled to) using this form (click here).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 27th February 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Usually this is caused by lack of admin rights over BSPlayer's install folder. Please turn off UAC from control panel and should work. Seen sometimes that you must uncheck "read only" from Program files (x86 - in this case ) folder.
Old 28th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

I have disabled UAC from long ago and all user restrictions including Vista. The issue of permissions on the folder I've also been looking at are correct, the user has full unrestricted access. I've also tried to deactivate the option "read only" and still the same.
Old 2nd March 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Finally I solved with the help of support BSPlayer. Although the default folder C:\Program Files x86 had full control permissions, I tried to install a new folder at the root of C:\ and it worked perfectly. So be a permissions problem, but do not know what can be. Besides, older versions are installed and working well leave, when I get the problems is from version 2.50.

Thanks

Tags
license