Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th July 2010
BS.Player Newbie

babyk is on a distinguished road
Default Different Screen Capture Size

I was messing around with the BS Player the other day and realized when I looked under the screen capture folder that some pics were full sized and some of them were like 3x5 size. I only use the P option to save pics, not SHIFT P.

Right now I'm only getting the 3x5 size and want it full sized. What do I need to change?
Old 12th July 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Perhaps you're using EVR-renderer?
"KNOWN ISSUES" (accepted issues)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 12th July 2010
BS.Player Newbie

babyk is on a distinguished road

The laptop I'm using is an XP laptop. I have watched the same show on it before and was able to get full sized pics vs. 3x5 size that I'm getting now.

Can I get the full sized back? I'm not sure what I did since I reformatted my XP computer and just now installing BSPlayer again. Please help! Thank you so much.

Tags
capture, screen, size