Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 29th August 2010
BS.Player Newbie

zortis is on a distinguished road
Default Full screen is black

When I go full screen by hitting "f" or double clicking, it does go full screen, but it also goes all black. To fix this I hit "m" once or twice to get it right (wide screen or normal).
It wasn't allways like that and I have no idea what went wrong.
I'm using Win XP.

Thanks for your help :)
Old 31st August 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

What if you hit [5] of numeric keyboard?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
black, full, screen