Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd March 2011
BS.Player Newbie

kuyenmotdivad is on a distinguished road
Default Pro Question

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying the Pro version as I like the BS.Player Free one so much and I only got it this morning.

My question is, When I buy the Pro edition how long does the license last until I need to renew it again 1 year or per version release - v1.x, v2.x, v3.x?

Thankyou

Last edited by kuyenmotdivad; 24th March 2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 24th March 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

http://www.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-eng...licencing.html
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 24th March 2011
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

"... this means that you buy (one time payment) the license for using the software and you also receive a 12-months subscription for ALL updates and upgrades for the BS.Player PRO family products."

License lasts for as long as you have purchased it: 1, 2 or 3 years.

If you buy 2.xx PRO now, and we would release 3.xx in the time frame when your license will still be active, you will be able to download and use 3.xx PRO without renewing your license.

Tags
pro, question