Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31st August 2014
BS.Player Newbie

Rowdee is on a distinguished road
Default No sound thru HDMI

Been enjoying bsplayer for quite a while. For the first time Im stumped with a problem. Suddenly, today, I get no sound on my tv thru hdmi. Never a problem before. I reloaded bsplayer and the AC3 codec and still doesnt function. Ive checked everything and I cant divine the problem. Cable is good, movies sound fine on my computer, but thats the point. I was quite content watching on the tv. I am distraught. A clue here would be helpful. Some setting I missed Im using win 8.1 and despite the annoyances, I can get around on it OK. But I really need help here. Thanks guys.
Old 1st September 2014
BS.Player Newbie

Anyone? I am alone.
Old 1st September 2014
BS.Player Newbie

Glad I didnt pay for this. Uninstalled and got a different player. there are many that work just as well... better

Tags
hdmi, sound