Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th April 2005
BS.Player Newbie

okeeeee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default transparent subtitles

How do i get transparent subtitles? I have already marked 'transparent subs' but i still get a black box. background color changing doesnt help.
Old 5th April 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by okeeeee
I have already marked 'transparent subs' but i still get a black box. background color changing doesnt help.
You probably mean 'transparent background' instead of 'transparent subs'. Please note that besides BSPlayer itself, vobsub and e.g. ffdshow can also display subtitles. Are you sure it is BSPlayer which is handling yours?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 8th April 2005
BS.Player Newbie

Hi, indeed transparant background. Yes, I'm sure that's BSplayer.. I have another .avi file, which doesn't show any subs at all
Old 8th April 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

If you change background color, does it really change?
Do BSPlayer's shortcut-keys for subtitles work?
(E.g. Shift+Up resp. Shift+Down to move subtitles up/down
or Shift or Ctrl in combination with left/right arrow-key to timeshift/sync subtitles with movie)
What is selected under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > Videorendering?
(Is "Draw subtitles to Overlay surface" selected under Preferences > Subtitles?)

(Perhaps also read this thread)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 9th April 2005
BS.Player Newbie

I marked this box : Draw subtitles to Overlay surface..
but I now get an error when I play the .avi files and I have to restart.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
BS.player Regular User

linming0303 is on a distinguished road
Default women And exactly the mediated Christoph Kempf

women And exactly the mediated Christoph Kempf (di women strict champions 2016 in the U18), Tina Kempf, Jul down jackets ian Kraus from the Youth Department as well as Marta Faix and Renate Schestak young people.

Worth women down jackets mentioning is sure that Marta Faix almost every year stands as the oldest active bowler of the SVG women clothes on ranking 1 in the women's Department.

But not only the active sporting part was practiced with ennbuy.com each customized Kugelgrößten.

The leaders showed how important it is, the firing practice, or the online shopping own battle cry the kids also. Definitely, the bowling team managed to arouse the ambitions of the c clothing hildren.A banner on the Mudauer roundabout announced it for good a week: the
Old 2 Weeks Ago
BS.player Regular User

linming0303 is on a distinguished road
Default Hochzeiten ho reproduktiven Beziehungsprobleme geschehen

Hochzeiten ho reproduktiven Beziehungsprobleme geschehen.

Hochzeiten,
Wissen, wie man erektilen Dysfunktion mit natürlichen geschmeidig rungen ohne irgendwelche Nebenwir Herren bekleidung,kungen zu überwinden,

die Kombination von Booster-Kapsel und Mast Stimmung kann man Öl nehmen. Di Winterstiefel,e Kapsel bietet die beste Kombination der Kräuter und des Öls auf der Orgel, Starrheit des Organs zu Daunenjacken, verhindern gerieben zu werden.

Es wurde beobachtet, dass manchmal das Problem der ED durch Herz-Kreislauf-Bedingungen oder Blutdruck Problem verursacht wird.

Während der Tätigkeit des Geschlechtsverkehrs erhöht den Blutdruck und die Herzfrequenz des Menschen mehr, als es erhöht dabei jede Art von Übung.

Manchmal, die Behandlung einer chronischen Erkrankung kann dazu führen, dass ED oder widersprüchliche Therapien kann dazu f
Old 6 Days Ago
BS.Player Newbie

flipdiving is on a distinguished road
Default lucky patcher

Hello. I know your site through google and I have registered. I am very happy to be acquainted with you. I have some very interesting games that will help you to relieve stress after hours or study tired. In addition, brain training for you. Please visit to try it.
lucky patcher

Tags
subtitles, transparent