Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 25th July 2005
BS.Player Newbie

squartz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 5.1 problem ( no center satalite sound)

ok i read all the post about this problem and i find no solution. i dowload the las version of AC3 filter , in propertiies of AC3 i put in outpu my 5.1 and i do same thing in mixer , i click on spdif option . and no luck .
i have a asus A7N8X-deluxe as mainboard with soundstorm 5.1 . i download the last drivers of nforce and no luck .
every time i select at bsplayer AC3 properties 6 speakers , options de select and at direct soubnd properties i have 2 chanels selected T.T
duno what to do
Old 25th July 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic.php?p=19923#19923
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 25th July 2005
BS.Player Newbie

squartz is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i download the intervideo AC3 on cole audio pack . put settings on bs nothing and in ac3 filter and nothing :(
Old 25th July 2005
BS.Player Master

Under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Audio
what did you select at "For AC3 recording use"?
Please check what filter BSPlayer actually uses (with a file loaded: rightclick > Options > Filters > Advanced)
You can influence that using filter management
(rightclick > Options > Preferences > Filter management)

(If AC3 filter: what version of AC3 filter are you using? I know there have been post 0.70b versions with buggy SPDIF. I still use good old 0.70b; what is setting of filter merit at its "system" tab?)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 26th July 2005
BS.Player Master

Appears to me the movie you're playing has no AC3 5.1 sound (but mpeg3).

Tags
center, satalite, sound