Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 7th October 2007
BS.player Regular User

ishopper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default display time stamp on movie screen shortcut

I used to use older versions of bsplayer. In these versions I always used to select a shrtucut from the "key definitions" window that when I press the shortcut, bsplayer displays the time left of the movie on the movie screen in full screen mode. this shows the same counter that u see on the player itself when u r not on full screen mode.

When u press the same shortcut again the time stamp goes off.

When I recently upgraded to version 2, this option is not exists in the list of key definitions. Is it me or the developes removed this key definition option from the list of options? if yes, then why? any chance to get a replacement?
Without this, if u want to know how long will it take to finish the movie, u will have to exit the full screen mode to see this on the player itself. This can't be shown on the auto menu at the top or bottom as well.
Old 7th October 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

This feature is still there. Improved even! It is called "Show/Hide OSD". You can now select what you want to be displayed when depressing [i] under:
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > [OSD Options]
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 8th October 2007
BS.player Regular User

ishopper is an unknown quantity at this point

It works. U R a star
Old 9th October 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

:oops: :D
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
display, movie, screen, stamp, time