Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Subtitles

Subtitles Post question about BS.Player and subtitles (srt sub ssa mkv) here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th September 2010
BS.Player Newbie

subtitles.com.br is on a distinguished road
Default Subtitles.com.br supporter

Hello staff,

As a programmer of one of the subtitles providers of BSPlayer (subtitles.com.br),
i'm here willing to talk, inform and receive questions, comments and suggestions about the api.

The purpose of this topic is to get closer to the users so we can together develop and improve the automatic search for subtitles.

We are getting a huge amount of requests daily, so at times we face problems related to response speed, service interruption, and as always, financial problems.

So, I take this opportunity to inform you that the service will be interrupted for a few days (2 or 3 days at maximum). During this period we will be upgrading to a more powerful server and improving the quality of our algorithm. I apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate everybody for understanding.

Cheers to all!
Old 12th November 2010
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Can you check this one: Subtitles with language suffix doesn't work ?
Old 28th November 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

None of the subtitles was in romanian and as far as I understood, none of them for The ghost whisperer (certainly one was for a 24 episode)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GWs3e1.jpg (84.3 KB, 13 views)
Old 11th December 2010
BS.Player Newbie

subtitles.com.br is on a distinguished road
Default [Fixed] Wrong subtitles problem

There was some problems in upload but now is fixed. Could you please check it again? Thx!
Old 23rd July 2011
BS.Player Newbie

fcmcoelho is on a distinguished road
Default Subtitles API

Hi,

this weekend we will be doing backup and some maintenance in API server. We will try to make all smooth as possible, but maybe in sometimes will be instability ok?

Thank you all for understanding!

Best,

Gui
Old 22nd October 2011
BS.Player Newbie

mirstef is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by subtitles.com.br View Post
Hello staff,

As a programmer of one of the subtitles providers of BSPlayer (subtitles.com.br),
i'm here willing to talk, inform and receive questions, comments and suggestions about the api.

The purpose of this topic is to get closer to the users so we can together develop and improve the automatic search for subtitles.

We are getting a huge amount of requests daily, so at times we face problems related to response speed, service interruption, and as always, financial problems.

So, I take this opportunity to inform you that the service will be interrupted for a few days (2 or 3 days at maximum). During this period we will be upgrading to a more powerful server and improving the quality of our algorithm. I apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate everybody for understanding.

Cheers to all!
Hello, I am an old user of BSplayer and I mean that's a great player probably the best, but one thing dissatisfied me when is searching a subtitle online everything is checked, and it takes me a very long time to uncheck the other subtitles, to check the one is correct.
I would very much like to know if you could make in the next version of the program found that subtitles to be uncheck in order to check the one I want.
I use the latest version of Bsplayer 2.58 1058
Thank you!
Old 22nd October 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Did you select your preferred "Default subtitle language(s)" under
(rightclick ) Options > Preferences > Subtitles ?

If nevertheless all might (theoretically) be checked, simply rightclick in window and select "Uncheck all" and then just select the one you wish (so you surely don't need to take the time consuming route to individually uncheck all unwanted subs!).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 12th December 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Yossi-M is on a distinguished road

Hi there
I'm new on the site, and do not quite understand how everything goes here, and how advertisers Post
I signed up to the site because I see three-dimensional films (SBS SIDE BY SIDE) and had to use the software VLC unfortunately because it also supports subtitles,
I prefer to use BS PLAYER than any other program and I hope you help me find a solution, thank you:)
Old 12th December 2011
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Your first post was moved here:

sbs movie subtitles
Old 31st December 2011
BS.Player Newbie

LV23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Did you select your preferred "Default subtitle language(s)" under
(rightclick ) Options > Preferences > Subtitles ?

If nevertheless all might (theoretically) be checked, simply rightclick in window and select "Uncheck all" and then just select the one you wish (so you surely don't need to take the time consuming route to individually uncheck all unwanted subs!).

Wouldn't be better to have a button that does this unselect all subs?
I was deling with the same situation till now... this option is NOT visible as it should be. Who's thinking to right click? There should be a default button or something - will be visible for all users. Please fix this!
Old 16th March 2015
BS.Player Newbie

javaman63 is on a distinguished road

HI there!

I'm a developer from argentina. I want to know, IF subtitles.com.br HAVE an API like the opensubtitles.org for query and download subtitles from an third party application.

Thanxs!
Old 13th August 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Belinda11 is on a distinguished road

There was some problems in upload but now is fixed. Could you please check it again? Thx!

Tags
subtitlescombr, supporter