Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Subtitles

Subtitles Post question about BS.Player and subtitles (srt sub ssa mkv) here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th July 2016
BS.Player Newbie

eddiezia is on a distinguished road
Default Subtitles are displayed but dont download

Hi

I have been using BS Player but never posted anything in the forum. I have noticed a new phenomenon today that when I play a video file I can see the subtitle displayed on the screen but the actual srt file is not downloaded. I tried to do this manually Menu > Subtitles > Check for Subtitles Manually > All
It displays the message No subtitles found however the actual subtitles are displayed.

Its my guess that the API settings have a bug which has just come about today July 15, 2016 as I was able to dowload subtitles for another video file which was downloaded automatically as before.

Please note I have not made any changes to my Options settings since I installed BS Player so this has just happened on its own.

Can someone guide me how I need to tweak my Settings so that srt files are downloaded automatically without manual intervention. Thanks.
Old 16th September 2016
BS.Player Newbie

malte is on a distinguished road

Same problem. It has to be something with windows 10 because before with 8 everything was working fine!
Need help can't watch movies anymore because subtitles won't download
Thanks

Tags
displayed, download, not downloaded, subtitles