View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojirasan
I hate when things modify my browser without my permission. ..... I would like to be sure that I get every last bit of this scary program off my computer.
Note you actually did give your permission upon installation. You could also easily have deselected it then (like I do for any program - and there are quite a few - asking (in the very same way) users to also install google-toolbar). Further: it isn't a scary program. Just read the information here and here.
Uninstalling BS.Player's Control bar could and should simply have been done by you the normal way for any program under Windows, as mentioned in this post and under F.A.Q..
(So in fact you only needed to uninstall the Toolbar (and not BS.Player).)
I don't (yet) use Firefox but can only imagine that maybe Firefox' "cache" memory (no doubt it has some form of "cache") may have played a trick on you (or perhaps an uncommon and inappropriate way of "uninstalling").

[moved this post to the correct forum]
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20