View Single Post
Old 18th February 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I assume this concerns full screen mode.
Is there any difference if you depress [5]-key on numeric keyboard?
And if you depress [M]-key for movie-mode? (Press [num-5]-key to undo.)
It could also be an option to use BS.Player's 'pan scan' possibilities.
E.g. use [-] and [+] keys on numeric keypad to adjust screen (again [num-5] to reset].

Is this an old issue (which you also had before, i.e. when you changed resolution manually) or is it a new issue (connected with one of the two BS.Player's features as mentioned by me; if so which one).
If it is an old issue then it has nothing to do with the original topic of this post (in which case I will split this thread edit: meanwhile done).

However, I'm wondering if this isn't more a question for Nvidia or ATI forums. I don't know, but I understand you can set two different resolutions for your two screens in clone mode. But does this necessarily mean you can also set different screen ratios? I would think the picture on the 'clone-screen' (I assume it is the 16:9 ?) will actually have the same ratio as on the primary screen (I assume it is the 4:3 ?), in which case it wouldn't surprise me that you would indeed have to scroll on the 'clone-screen' to see the whole picture.
(Possible related threads:
http://forum.bsplayer.com/answered-solved-questions/9430-play-tv-independently-computer.html#post36518
http://forum.bsplayer.com/answered-solved-questions/9111-full-screen-second-monitor.html#post34906)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20